Satori Group, Inc. is an 8(a)/SDB and Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB). Because of our 8(a)/SDB designation, federal agencies can contract directly to Satori Group without incurring advertising costs, responding to multiple question and answer sessions, checking contractor performance, and dealing with potential bid protests. We can help determine your real needs, provide the services and a competitive rate, and do it all while saving your agency time and money.
Why contract directly with Satori Group, Inc. using 8(a)/SDB procedures?
- Small and disadvantaged procurement credits
- Expertise with contracting procedures and objectives
- Smooth RFP issue / response and negotiation process
- Assistance with project scoping to streamline project to fruition
- Proven contractor with quality service and responsive attitude
- Relationships with respected firms that have a proven performance record
- Our staff is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction
For smaller services or acquisitions, government purchase cards are accepted.
Satori Group, Inc. provides federal agencies the ability for sole-source contracting through the Small Business Administration 8(a) certification program. The contracting avenue allows agencies to meet small, disadvantaged business goals in a flexible and expedient manner. Using sole source contracting methods is an easy way to contract with Satori Group and can be achieved by the following steps:
Issue an offer letter to the Satori Group, Inc. Small Business Specialist at the Small Business Administration Alaska office:
Small Business Administration
510L Street, Suite 310
Anchorage, AK 99501-1952
The offer letter should specify a requirement for contracting services from Satori Group, Inc. and include the following information:
- A work description and a copy of the statement of work (if available)
- The estimated period of performance
- The SIC code that applies to the principal nature of the procurement
- Your current dollar estimate of the requirement, including options
- Location of where the work will be performed
- The type of contract (firm fixed price, cost reimbursement, etc.)
- A statement specifying the requirement has been issued for a small business or small disadvantaged business set aside, and that no other public communication (such as Fed Biz Opps, etc.) has been made evidencing the procuring agency's intention to set aside the requirement for small disadvantaged business.
- Identification that Satori Group, Inc. is the desired firm and has through its own efforts marketed the requirement.
- Any other information you feel may be relevant for the SBA.
General Services Administration
U.S. General Services Administration (GSA)
December 19, 2005 - December 18, 2010
- 899-1 - Environmental Planning Services & Documentation
- 899-3 — Environmental Occupational Training Services
- 899-4 - Waste Management Services
- 899-9 - Remediation Services
Satori Group, Inc. is listed in the U.S. Central Contracts Registry (CCR) at www.ccr.gov.
All U.S. Federal Agencies and authorized Federal Contractors
- GSA! Advantage Online at www.gsaadvantage.gov
- Direct P.O. to Satori Group, Inc.
Satori Group's profile is located on Central Contractor Registration (CCR) at www.ccr.gov.
Additional information or references are available upon request at email@example.com